Dates：4-7 April 2024 ( Open to public on 5-7 April)
Venue：Tokyo Big Sight , East hall 1,2,3,4,7,8
- Indivisuals under the age of 18 ( including accompanying babies, infants) are strictly not allowed to enter the Interpets on business day. Business day is solely for trade professionals only.
- Online registration is mandatory for free entry to Interpets as trade visitors. By registering online you will receive your badge prior to the show, allowing you to print your badge at home.
- Interpets requires all public visitors to have the admission advance ticket.
- Children under 12 years old and pets are free.
- No discounts for disabled persons, students or groups.
- No visitors from gangs, gang-related organisations and anti-social forces are permitted.
- Wristbands will be distributed at the entrance. Re-entry is possible upon presentation of the wristband.
Yes,your pets are welcomed! Please respect Interpets accompanying pets rules.
Interpets prohibits accomapying pets as follows..
- Specific animals defined by the Ministry of the Environment.
- Pigs/ Boars
- Dogs not receiving rabies vaccination.
- Wild aniaml
Other rules are...
- Please leash your pets, as short as possible.
- Please do not leave your pet unattended.
- There is no pet keeping service.
- There is pet toilet in the hall (mainly for dogs and cats). Please take responsibility for removal of pet manure.
- We also recommend that you wear manner wear.
- Bringing water for pets is recommended.
- Aggressive / dangerous animals are not permitted to enter.
- The organiser will not take any responsibility for any troubles related to the visiting pets.
- Pets are not allowed in some areas of the venue. Please cover your pet's entire body with a carry case or similar.
- Pets that cannot fit in a carry case should use the outdoor route.
Online “Exhibitor search” will be available on this website from 1 month before the fair. Visitors can search the up-to-date exhibitor list and exhibiting products on “Exhibitor search page”.(coming soon)
Visitors can buy the products only at the booths where the retail activities are conducted.
Regarding the use of credit card, please check with the exhibitors is the booth directly.
Taking pictures and videotaping of exhibits and exhibitor's booths are allowed.
At some designated area such as seminars, photographing and videotaping are prohibited. If you find " No Photogrgh" sign at exhibitor's booths,please respect the exhibitors.
Yes, however, parking area is expected to be very busy, we recommend you to come by public transport.
【Interpets private parking area】
A limited number of admission tickets with a parking ticket will be available for interpets visitors.(TBA)
【Tokyo Big Sight parking area】
Please see the link on the date of your visit. [https://www.bigsight.jp/english/visitor/parking/]
【Parking area near Tokyo Big Sight】
Please refer to the link.（Japanese language only)
※There will be no free shuttle bus service.
After the fair closed, please contact Tokyo Big Sight.
NO, visa issuance support for overseas visitors is not available.