Here, you will find all the important information you need for visiting Interpets.
|Dates , Opening hours , Venue|
|Dates||4 – 7 April 2024
*open to the public on 5 – 7 April
|Opening hours||10:00 – 17:00|
|Venue||East hall, Tokyo Big Sight|
Pets are most welcome to Interpets with respects of Interpets rules.
Interpets prohibits accomapying pets as follows..
- Specific animals defined by the Ministry of the Environment.
- Pigs/ Boars
- Dogs not receiving rabies vaccination.
- Wild aniaml
Other rules are...
- Please leash your pets, as short as possible.
- Please do not leave your pet unattended.
- There is no pet keeping service.
- There is pet toilet in the hall (mainly for dogs and cats). Please take responsibility for removal of pet manure.
- Bringing water for pets is recommended.
- Aggressive / dangerous animals are not permitted to enter.
- The organiser will not take any responsibility for any troubles related to the visiting pets.