Here, you will find all the important information you need for visiting Interpets.
Please observe the following measures at the fair.
The measures may be revised. Once revised, it will be announced on the official website.
The organiser will not be responsible for any illness, accident, damage or loss occurring at the fair.
Admission will be denied in the following cases.
- If you are, or were determined to be infected with COVID-19 and if more than 2 weeks have not passed since you tested negative.
- If you have traveled to countries/regions for which the Japanese government has implemented immigration restrictions or which require a post-arrival observation period within 2 weeks, or if you had close contact with a person from those countries/regions.
- If you entered Japan from overseas within 2 weeks.
- If your body temperature is 37.5℃ (99.5℉) or higher on the day of your visit.
- If you have symptoms such as a cough, sore throat, breathlessness, or if you feel unwell.
- If you do not consent to the registration of your personal information.
- Not wearing a mask.
- Not disinfecting your hands with a hand sanitizer.
- Refusing a body temperature screening using thermography or alike
We ask for your understanding and cooperation with the following infection control measures.
- We may restrict entry of the exhibition area if the number of persons exceeds the designated capacity.
- If you found yourself being infected after coming to the venue, please contact the organiser's office immediately.
- The minimum amount of personal information registered may be disclosed upon the request of the government or municipality for such reasons as identifying the route of infection.
If you accompany your pets to the venue, please keep regulations below.
1) Specific animals defined by the Ministry of the Environment.
For more details, please check the URL below (Japanese only).
2) Pig / boar
Possibility of infection with classical swine fever.
3) Dogs not receiving rabies vaccination.
Rabies vaccination is determined by Japanese law.
Personal data and company information may be used for the purpose of providing information on fairs/magazines and related services of the *Messe Frankfurt Group companies as well as on products and services provided by exhibitors and sponsors. We will utilize your data for no other purposes. The personal information received will be kept under our strict control and management.
In addition, personal data and company information stated in the application/registration form may be provided to the *Messe Frankfurt Group companies and official contractors for the above purpose.
The organiser and its group companies are entitled to make, or to have made on their behalf, visual and sound recordings, as well as sketches of exhibition stands or individual exhibits, for the purposes of documentation or for their own publications. This also applies to any persons included in such recordings.