The information below is for 2020 edition. For 2021 edition, it will be opened on Febryuary.
|Dates||27 –29 March (Fri – Sun) 2020
*Public visitors are refused to enter on 26 March.
|Opening hours||10:00 – 17:00|
|Admission fee||■ Adult : JPY 2,000
*JPY 1,500 with online registration for overseas public visitors
■ At age of 12 years or under : Free of charge
■ Pets : Free of charge
FAQ – For public visitors –
The fair is open to public on 27 - 29 March.
Public visitors are refused to enter on 27 March.
10:00 - 17:00
Yes, you and your pets are most welcome to Interpets!
- Please leash your pets, as short as possible.
- Please do not leave your pet unattended.
- There is no pet keeping service.
- There are pet toilets in the hall (mainly for dogs and cats). Please take responsibility for removal of pet manure.
- Bringing water for pets is recommended.
- Aggressive / dangerous animals are not permitted to enter.
- The organiser will not take any responsibility for any troubles related to the visiting pets.
Visitors can buy the products only at the booths where the retail activities are conducted.
Regarding the use of credit card, please check with the exhibitors is the booth directly.
Taking pictures and videotaping of exhibits and exhibitor’s booths are not allowed.
You can take pictures and videotape events and seminars ONLY.
During the fair, please contact the organiser.
After the fair closed, please contact Tokyo Big Sight.
Yes - the person and an accompanying person may enter the fair free of charge.