Welcome to Interpets
Interpets is the leading fair for pet related products and services in Japan.
Our office has been closed since April 7th, 2020, considering the latest situation of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19).
As we are temporarily suspendig all the operations, please kindly expect a temporary delay in responses to e-mails.
We appreciate your understanding.
Please be informed that we have decided to cancel Interpets 2020 (Tokyo) in response to the spread the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) recently. It is with great regret that we cannot welcome all of you this year. We really hope that the situation get better as soon as possible and to see you at Interpets 2021.
Trade visitor pre-registration will be started from 17 February.
Please kindly wait for a while.
1. Create your account
2. Visitor pre-regitration for Interpets
3. Show your "QR code" on your mypage and "business card" at the registration counter
4. Get your visitor badge at the registration counter and enter to the fair
We are pleased to announce you that Interpets Aichi will be held in 21 – 22 November November 2020 at Aichi Sky Expo.
Interpets Aichi opens for public and expecting the business visitors as well.
Contact us if you are interested in participating in our fair!
Please CLICK for details.
Please observe the following measures at the fair.
The measures may be revised. Once revised, it will be announced on the official website.
The organiser will not be responsible for any illness, accident, damage or loss occurring at the fair.
Admission will be denied in the following cases.
- If you are, or were determined to be infected with COVID-19 and if more than 2 weeks have not passed since you tested negative.
- If you have traveled to countries/regions for which the Japanese government has implemented immigration restrictions or which require a post-arrival observation period within 2 weeks, or if you had close contact with a person from those countries/regions.
- If you entered Japan from overseas within 2 weeks.
- If your body temperature is 37.5℃ (99.5℉) or higher on the day of your visit.
- If you have symptoms such as a cough, sore throat, breathlessness, or if you feel unwell.
- If you do not consent to the registration of your personal information.
- Not wearing a mask.
- Not disinfecting your hands with a hand sanitizer.
- Refusing a body temperature screening using thermography or alike
We ask for your understanding and cooperation with the following infection control measures.
- We may restrict entry of the exhibition area if the number of persons exceeds the designated capacity.
- If you found yourself being infected after coming to the venue, please contact the organiser's office immediately.
- The minimum amount of personal information registered may be disclosed upon the request of the government or municipality for such reasons as identifying the route of infection.