*The information below is of 2019, and to be updated to 2020 in February 2020.
FAQ – For trade visitors –
Interpets will be held on 28 March – 31 March.
The fair is open to public only on 29 March – 31 March.
10:00 - 17:00
*East hall 2 will open only on 30 and 31 March.
For free admission, please complete online visitor registration.
Yes, you and your pets are most welcome to Interpets!
- Please leash your pets, as short as possible.
- Please do not leave your pet unattended.
- There is no pet keeping service.
- There is pet toilet in the hall (mainly for dogs and cats). Please take responsibility for removal of pet manure.
- Bringing water for pets is recommended.
- Aggressive / dangerous animals are not permitted to enter.
- The organiser will not take any responsibility for any troubles related to the visiting pets.
Visitors can buy the products only at the booths where the retail activities are conducted.
Regarding the use of credit card, please check with the exhibitors is the booth directly.
Taking pictures and videotaping of exhibits and exhibitor's booths are not allowed.
You can take pictures and videotape events and seminars on public days ONLY.
During the fair, please contact the organiser.
After the fair closed, please contact Tokyo Big Sight.
Yes - the person and an accompanying person may enter the fair free of charge.