For your easier pre-registration and entrance, we present you new visitor pre-registration.
1. Create your account
2. Visitor Pre-regitration for a fair
3. Show your QR code on your mypage at the registration counter
4. Show your business card at the registration counter
5. Get your visitor badge at the registration counter and enter to the fair
New features are
- With single sign on, you can make pre-registration for any fairs Messe Frankfurt Japan organises.
- You can change your information whenever you want. Also, you can delete your registration anytime.
- You can issue QR code for your visitor badge, so you can check out the exhibitors faster!
Let's start pre-registration!
Step.1 Create your account
Please create your account.
- Access Messe Frankfurt Japan Visitor Registration
- Click "Create new account"
- Enter your email address and password of your choise (alphabet and numbers, more than 8 letters)
- You will receive email from the system
- Click the link in the email for further process
- Enter your personal and company information
* Due to technical and security reasons, please do not close visitor pre-registration page on browser until you create your account. Otherwise, you may have to start from the beginning again.Messe Frankfurt Japan Visitor Registration
- 1 email address creates 1 account.
- Once you create your account, you do not need to enter your pesonal and company inforamtion everytime you make visitor pre-registration for our fairs.
- Please update your personal and company information if necessary when you make visitor pre-registration for any fairs.
- In case you cannot receive an email from our system, please contact system support.
Step 2. Visitor Pre-registration for a fair
Please make visitor pre-registration for a fair of your choise。
- Visitor pre-registration is required when you come to our fair everytime.
- Sign in to the system with your ID and PW.
- Choose "Pre-register for the fair"
- Choose a fair you would like to visit
- Please make sure your personal and company information is correct
- Please answer questionnaire
Step 3. Display QR code for the visitor badge【ON-SITE】
- Please select "Display pre-registed trade fair(s)"
- Please go to "Badge Exchange Counter"
- Display this QR code to scan for printing your visitor badge
- Get your visitor badge and badge holder to enter the halls
Please enjoy our fair!
Step 4. Show your business card at the registration counter 【ON-SITE】
Show your business card at the registration counter
About creating account
I do not receive email for creating my account
If you do not receive any emails for firstname.lastname@example.org, there are some possible reasons as below.
<Reason (1)> Spam filter offered by your Internet service provider, etc. misjudged the email as spam and sorted it into spam folder.
<Answer (1)> Check the spam folder or ask your company's network system representative if the email is sorted as spam.
<Reason (2)> The email address you entered in registration was incorrect.
<Answer (2)> If the email is not in the spam folder, it is not delivered to you due to email address error. If so, please notify us.
<Reason (3)> The email address like @icloud.com, @me.com etc.) reject our email due to local policy.
<Answer (3)> We are requesting not to reject our email, but we are not sure at this point when our email will be allowed. Please try to use other email address if possible.
In case you cannot find the reasons, please contact us email@example.com
When I try to create new account, the system shows "Invalid access"
- Please do not close the page and/or close browser until you complete your creating your account. This is required to sercure your information.
- It is reported that "Invalid access" is shown in case you are using "Secret Window" or"Private Browse Mode " while new account is created. Please use normal mode on your browsers.
"This login ID (email address) has already been registered" is shown
The email address is used by others for login ID already.
Please use other email address.
I forget my login ID and/or password.
Login ID is email address you registered.
In case you do remember your login ID (email address) but do not remember password, please click "forget password" to reset your PW.
I would like to modify my personal and/or company information
You may login Messe Frankfurt Japan Visitor Registration to click "Edit my account" for modifying your personal and company information.
We would be appreciated if you update your personal and contact information before you make visitor pre-registration.
I would like to delete my account
Please visit Messe Frankfurt Japan Visitor Registration to click "Unsubscribe (delete registration information completely.)
In case you would like to have account in the system after you unscribe your account, you are ought to create new account again.
About Visitor Pre-registration
Can I register as a group?
1 account is for 1 person's visitor registration ONLY.
I have my account and would like to visit a fair again. Do I have to make visitor pre-registration again?
Please make visitor pre-registration everytime you visit a fair.
* You do not need to register personal and company information all over again in case your information is updated.Messe Frankfurt Japan Visitor Registration
Can I visit a fair without registration?
Without Invitaion for a fair and/or pre-registration , addmission fee is required.
Until when can I make the pre-registration?
You may make pre-registration until the end of the fair.